Junior Headhunter/Sales Recruitment Consultant
Combine, fun, rewards, career & training!
Looking for a new challenge?
Let me just tell you why we are such an amazing company to work with !
iStorm is a specialized recruitment & selection agency located in the Avenue Louise area in Brussels. We select highly specialized candidates for Belgium’s top companies.
We are a young and dynamic company with strong growth figures and we are looking to hire new enthusiastic colleagues.
Working at iStorm means joining a passionate team and a company culture that offers a good mix of hard work and fun. Every consultant gets full ownership over a specific market and the responsibility to develop the customer portfolio. This means you will get challenged from day 1!
iStorm also offers very diverse trainings: recruitment, sales, time management, negotiation techniques, etc.
Recognize yourself in the profile below? Then send us your CV now!
What we ask for in return?
- Persistence, Passion, Total Commitment and Hard Work.
- If you have these qualities then iStorm was created for you!
What is Recruitment Consultancy?
- Recruitment Consultancy is not a Human Resources job!
- The position is varied – our consultants are expected to be advisers, business developers, entrepreneurs, sales executives, marketeers, interviewers and much more.
- Contact companies to present iStorm as a recruitment partner.
- Conduct client meetings and negotiate pricing conditions.
- Consult clients on Best Practices with regards to recruitment.
- Write Online advertisements to present your job opportunities to potential candidates.
- Interview candidates by phone and face to face.
- Present candidates to our clients.
- Build up a strong candidate network – you are the expert in your market!
- Guide candidates throughout the recruitment process – set up interviews, get feedback from clients and candidates and provide both parties with the necessary reporting.
- Provide clients and candidates with relevant market information.
- You hold a Bachelor or University level degree.
- You have a very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
- You are enthusiastic, driven and result-oriented.
- You have just finished your studies or hold a first customer facing position.
- You are spontaneous and good with people, and you have a strong commercial flair.
- You have that Business drive, always looking to maximize your time and efforts, with that ability to see further than others.
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality.
- Prior knowledge of the Information Technology sector is not required.
What does iStorm offer?
- A varied function where training and staff development is central to our philosophy.
- We offer a very competitive salary and extra legal package, including a Bonus without limit on what you can earn!
- A system based on meritocracy – in this company you don’t need years and years of experience to progress – if you are awesome, then you are awesome!
- The possibility to build your own market and be the master of what you earn and how your career progresses.
- A fun work atmosphere, where what you put in is what you get out!