My client is a large company located in the center of Brussels.
The company is currently launching lots of new online services on the Belgian market and the Marketing department helps to commercialize and promote these offerings.
As Project manager you will join the Digital department and work with a team of 15 marketing experts. The Project manager is expected to run projects, but also to participate in the “creative” effort.
- Participate in marketing workshops with other departments to understand the product positioning and actively contribute to the online strategy.
- Deliver Digital projects on time, on scope and on budget
- Manage a project team and external consultants (if needed) to deliver your projects.
- Continuously add to the improvement of project methodology and internal processes.
- At least 3-5 years experience as Digital Project manager
- A background in Marketing or Sales, or at least a very strong interest in the domain is required.
- Fluency in either French or Dutch and English.
- Drive, passion and high energy level
- Proven and demonstrated capacity to deliver projects in a complex environment
- Join a large company and contribute to the launch of a digital offering that impacts millions of customers
- Work in a dynamic digital marketing team with great atmosphere and a human approach to management (good work-life balance, training opportunities and a driven management)
- Next to a competitive gross salary you can also build your ideal extra-legal package thanks to a “cafeteria plan” (company car, insurance cover, pension plan, …)
For a long-term mission for one of our client located in Brussels, I’m currently looking for a Digital Channel Manager (5+y. exp; NL/FR/EN) for management, optimization and support of digital delivery channels of the Digital Communication roadmap. Knowledge of UX and user-centered design development best practice and tools (personas, testing, prototyping) is a must!
International corporate company based in Brussels.
- Coordinate the posting of content on the Digital Channels supported by the webmaster
- Project management related to Digital Channels enhancement or replacements
- Monitor (quality control) content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate
- Implement and schedule email campaigns and track results
- Help develop processes for content reviews and audits with content owners; ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule and are compliant
- Optimisation using behavioural tracking softwares and A/B testing; improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Bachelors or Masters in Communication, Marketing or Business Management.
- Good oral and written communication skills in FR/NL/EN.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital channel management and web project management (scrum/agile preferred).
- User-centered / UX Best Practice Knowledge
- Critical thinking, analytical and data-driven approach
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Softwares : Sitecore, Actito, WordPress, Jira, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords MS Office, Jive, Hotjar, SiteImprove.…
Employee or freelance contract.