Business Analyst for a company like no other!
Would you like to be put in driver seat of your career path? Are you seeking to get involved in great projects at prestigious clients without the uncertainty of the next project’s location? Finally, are you willing to take part in the growth of an ambitious human-sized organization that guarantees a beneficial work/life balance?
My client is a Belgian consulting firm specialized in IT Audit, Governance and advisory. This company is a success story build by 3 entrepreneurs with a BIG 4 background that wanted to keep working on challenging assignments, but without the overwhelming pressure and lack of work-life balance that such companies usually stand for.
Next to their Audit, Governance and Advisory division the company has built a very serious reputation for training and coaching clients in their IT transformations. As such, every employee can benefit from a professional and expert training facility. Employees can pass official certifications but also follow coaching courses on Soft skills that matter.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Discuss and analyze clients’ requirements and processes
– Act as the single point of contact between the different stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
– Demonstrate effective communication, including status reporting, continual risk assessment and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise
– Ensure high quality of deliverables within the approved scope, cost & timeline
– In collaboration with the project manager, coordinate team’s tasks and project evolution
– Execute, follow and manage tests
-Provide coaching services to clients and ensure their efficient follow-up
– You have a Master degree
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
– You have an analytical mind
– You are a team player but also able to work independently
– You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
My client offers a very challenging position along with an in-depth training based on your personal objectives and an attractive salary package. Looking for an exciting role in consulting, yet have a decent work life balance and keep learning? Then this might just be the right role for you!
No views yet