Business Analyst for a leading company in Antwerp!
Our client is a leader company in the field of HR Solutions and Payroll and is located in Antwerp. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the Product Management team. As a business analyst, you contribute to an innovative and effective range of products and services for the customers.
– You capture and analyze the needs of internal and external customers and translate these into appropriate adjustments to the software
– You are responsible for the preparation of business and functional analyzes
– For new functionalities you work out an analysis in close collaboration with the IT colleagues, internal and external customers
– You analyze the problem not only from a process point of view, but also from a technical point of view
– You critically assess IT solution proposals
– You monitor the quality of the delivered tasks and guide the testers up to the production phase
– You carry out business acceptance tests yourself, together with the internal customer
– You provide the necessary customer communication and assistance with the roll-out to new versions
– You update the documentation
– You give the manager feedback in terms of planning, scope, budget and any issues
– You have a Master or Bachelor’s degree and have at least 5 years of relevant experience
– You speak and write fluent English
– You are a communicative team player with a healthy dose of independence
– Knowledge sharing, inquisitiveness, drive and flexibility belong to your DNA
– You are critical and have a solid dose of analytical skills
– You have affinity with IT
– You work in a result-oriented way with an eye for risks and quality
– Experience with agile projects is a plus
– Experience in Payroll is a plus
– You take decisions (possibly after coordination with Business) about product backlog items and you are able to defend these positions in relation to the development teams
Our client offers a challenging and varied job, along with a monthly coaching by your manager who will inspire you and develop you further. Also, numerous opportunities to further develop your knowledge and competences.
You will also benefit from an attractive salary with fringe benefits such as company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, net expense allowance, mobile phone, laptop, flex income plan, …).
Interested in knowing more? Don’t waste any time and send me your CV!
Job Reference: 2017
Salary: Depends on experience -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Functional
Job Industry: Functional
Job Skill: Business Analysis
No views yet