Business Analyst with a helicopter view on projects
My client is a well-known and established financial institution located in the heart of Brussels.
To help them face ongoing but also new challenges, they are currently looking for a dynamic and autonomous Business Analyst who will have an helicopter view on projects.
– You assist the business in clearly defining IT demands
– You assess new IT demands in terms of scope, budget and timelines
– You write the project requirements and handover towards the solution provider
– You act as the link between the business and solution providers for all aspects of the IT solutions
– You prepare and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
– You ensure alignment between the ongoing projects in terms of scope and planning
– You have minimum 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the financial sector
– You have excellent communication skills
– You can work in virtual teams and in matrixed organizations
– You have developed analytical and problem solving skills
– You are autonomous, proactive and a team player
Besides an attractive salary supplemented with interesting fringe benefits, my client offers a very challenging and diverse position in a dynamic and flat organization.
Being part of a small team, you will be able to use your creative side and have a helicopter view on projects.
Do you want to evolve in a multicultural company that encourages internal mobility, supports creativity but also offers a great work-life balance? Then look no further and send me your resume!
No views yet