Driven Business Project manager wanted- Brussels
Our client is an international company employing roughly 1500 people in Belgium.
The company is in full digital transformation, with a clear focus to improve the overall “Customer journey”. This transformation will impact all divisions of the company.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of projects to secure the delivery on time, on budget, on scope and on quality
- If required, build a business case related to the delivery of the project
- Develop a complex Project Management Plan covering project organization, roles and responsibilities, schedules, budget, risk and quality management plans
- Gather, lead and motivate project team members. Ensures that the various discipline points of contact deliver to agreed targets
- Manage and control the engagement of the stakeholders
- Develop a change / transition management plan to secure a smooth transition after the project implementation
- Responsible for ensuring business needs are fully gathered and understood
- At least 5 years project management experience in large matrix organizations
- You have the “Consultant” mindset, and ideally prior experience in working in the Consulting industry.
- Excellent practical knowledge working according to project methodologies (PMI, Prince2)
- Fluent communication skills in either French/English or Dutch/English
- Energetic personality, leader mindset
- A great opportunity to join a company in full transformation and be the actor of Change
- The company will pay for your PMI certification within the first 12 months of joining them
- A transversal position with great visibility and career advancement opportunities (typically team management or Program management as first step).
- Next to a very attractive salary you can expect a company car, 32 days of holidays, a bonus, home-working and flex-time – alongside the usual extra-legal benefits
1 total views, 0 today