ERP Consultant for the Antwerp Region
With almost 20 years on the counter, my client has built up extensive expertise as an ERP software supplier. Thanks to their software developed in-house, their consultants can quickly anticipate the needs within clients’ company.
After a 6 months training, you will be the contact person of the client throughout the implementation. You support the full implementation of the software at your customers.
This includes, among other things:
– Flow planning
– Software configuration
– Functional analysis of possible tailor-made developments – Training – Management of existing customers
– You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
– You have at least 2 years of experience in an ICT function and business process analysis on the client or supplier side
– You are a fast learner and have an eye for details
– You have analytical skills and you like to find solutions to problems
– You communicate easily, you are enthusiastic, and proactive
– You have experience working on projects
– You have a “hands-on” mentality ‘
– Your mother tongue is French or Dutch, but you have a good knowledge of the other language and you also know how to communicate in writing in both languages
My client offers an exciting job in a dynamic IT company with a direct and open communication culture. In addition to an intensive training, you will be offered a competitive salary with additional benefits such as a laptop, a smartphone and a company car.
Interested in knowing more? Let’s talk!
Job Reference: 2103
Salary: Depends on experience -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap
No views yet