Full-Stack .Net Developer / Brussels
My client located in Brussels is looking for new colleagues to expend their growing team and also the high demand on the different project they have. This is an opportunity to be part of a company well reputed in Belgium landscape.
They work for public as private sector which allow them to be active in a lot of field. They are an inescapable actor in the consultancy world. You will work on strategic project in the Microsoft section and Business application management with a real challenge.
To be part of this successful team of developer you need to be a .Net Full-stack developer being able to:
- Develop in the following technologies:
- Net; VB.Net WPF
- XML; TML; WCF
- Be proactive, problem solver and willing to learn.
- Be well organized, good planner, dedicated.
- Really good communication skills to report to your manager and client.
Your function will be mainly to:
- Do technical analysis, develop new application and test them.
- Implement new changes and new features to the existing application.
- Coach and lead the junior developer.
- Maintain existing and ongoing application.
For this function you will able to enjoy a salary based on your experience included the following package:
- Company car + fuel card (Europe)
- Net allowance
- Pension plan and so on…
If you are looking for a company with a great mindset and ready to invest in people career, this is the place to go. Thanks to them, you will enjoy a lot of workshop certification coaching and training trough their own academy. We are talking about long terms project with great challenge.
To discover more, I invite you to apply.
Job Reference: NFR0711
Salary: No salary indication - car + package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
No views yet