Functional/Technical Analyst Financial sector
My client is a well-known and established financial institution located in the heart of Brussels. Actively involved in Digital Transformation Projects, they are currently looking for a dynamic and autonomous Functional/Technical Analyst to help them face new challenges.
– As a Technical Analyst, you will be asked to design the application solution and will act as the bridge between the developers and the business analysts
– Understand Business requirements and search for possible IT solutions that could help the business become more efficient
– Design and discuss solutions concerning user stories and tasks
– Document the designed solution
– Regular participation in daily SCRUM meetings with your colleagues
– You have at least 5 years’ experience in functional analysis / functional design
– You have experience in the banking sector and ideally in securities/ investment
– You have experience with Service Oriented Architecture practices (SOA)
– Experience working in Scrum projects
– You are eager to learn
– You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
– You have experience with XSD and XML
– You have experience with JAVA front-end applications and application design (OO-modeling with UML is a must)
Besides an attractive salary supplemented with interesting fringe benefits, my client offers a very challenging and diverse position in a dynamic and flat organization.
Being part of a small team, you will be able to use your creative side and have a varied role along with a helicopter view on projects.
Do you want to evolve in a multicultural company that encourages internal mobility, supports creativity but also offers a great work-life balance? Then look no further and send me your resume!
1 total views, 0 today