IT Helpdesk Support Brussels Delta Top Company
My client is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
- Users’ satisfaction:
- Ensure adequate IT support is accessible for end user platforms (fixed and mobile),
- Communicate and apply Group policies and processes,
- Improve user’s satisfaction by proposing improvements to any kind of systems, policies, processes, work instructions.
- Direct responsibility of the local infrastructure:
- Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management,
- Adherence and adoption of IT Group Standards,
- Apply information system security rules (rights, password changes, Group security recommendations),
- Maintain proper inventory of assets (hardware and software licences).
- Systems under responsibility are:
- Workstations, laptops and mobile devices,
- Telephony (VoIP, mobile devices).
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills in an international environment;
- Service attitude while keeping relevant level of governance;
- Works well under pressure and delivers quality of work under all circumstances;
- Flexibility & understanding for urgencies for conflicting priorities.
- Microsoft end-user environment (Windows 7, MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- VoIP / IP Telephony
- Good knowledge of mobile solution and devices (Blackberry, Smartphone, etc.)
- Bachelor or equivalent in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- English (working language) French & Dutch (secondary working language, desired)
- Full time job in a great atmosphere
- Career opportunities
- A competitive salary with extra-legal package
Job Reference: CR5445454
Salary: No salary indication -
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: /
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Infrastructure
Job Industry: Infrastructure
Job Skill: IT Support
No views yet