IT Manager / Support Brussels office top company!
My client is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
This position’s primary role is to service the IT support needs of our user base in a demanding results-oriented environment. This role is expected to deal with the majority of calls and emails to the Help Desk using a variety of problem solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. A key component of the support operation at Bain is the use of the HD+ ticketing and inventory system. Analysts promoted from the Coordinator position will have learned the key tasks and responsibilities listed below. New Bain employees joining as Analysts will receive training on the ticketing system as well all of the other technologies and administrative processes required to execute the duties of TSG Analyst.
- Demonstrate the advanced skills and capabilities required to be the primary contact for IT related problems and issues reported by our customers.
- Proactively follow up on emerging trends in the ticketing system, reporting any identified issues to the regional and global support teams.
- Demonstrates high level troubleshooting and problem resolution skills that are required to address hardware and software problems on computer systems and other supported hardware (mobile devices, phones, voicemail, projectors, etc.).
- Perform consistent follow-up with users to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction.
- Understand and use the ticketing system and inventory system to maintain accurate inventory database, repair log, and activity log.
- Review the patterns and trends in the problems reported and discovered to increase the quality and speed of TSG’s response to these issues.
- Provide consistent contributions to the TSG knowledge base resident in the HD+ ticketing system.
- Demonstrate the ability or experience in proactively identify and complete TSG projects that add value to the department and/or our customers.
- Understand and enforce TSG guidelines and policies to ensure data integrity, system reliability, and data security while providing essential flexibility to end users.
- Proficient with the Bain image and PC configuration and testing process to build and deploy notebook and desktop computers.
- Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment in your local office and in the other offices across the local region (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.).
- Proficient in the use of Active Directory and other Bain tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions.
- Contribute to the development of best practices in the IT environment through experience sharing across the TSG staff in the other offices across the region and globally.
- Be an informal resource for all technical issues, questions, and comments that customers need clarification with. This includes work-related and non-work-related topics such as setting up home networks, discussing current events in technology, and other technology-related issues that our customers commonly encounter.
- Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data.
- Assist in supervising and training more junior TSG staff.
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Provide network and customer support at offsite events.
- Capable to coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors.
- Maintain and negotiate relationship and pricing with local third party vendors
- Participate in Global projects on a requested and volunteer basis.
- Work with other TSG staff members on local regional and global teams to test new applications as well as system hardware and software upgrades.
- Able to lead end user training programs.
- Provide off-hours, weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
- Travel as required to support other Bain offices and off-site training sessions
Qualifications / Experience
- Excellent customer service skills are paramount to success in this position
- Demonstrated ability to be empathetic with the IT end-user experience
- Possess the aptitude or experience to provide proactive service to our customers
- Demonstrates a results oriented approach to customer service
- Demonstrated skills in support of the following:
- Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server, Active Directory account management
- Troubleshooting VPN Remote Access
- Support a broad range of mobile solutions and some experience with Good or other MDM applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required
- 2-4 years previous corporate experience is preferred
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in technology and technical issues
- Communicate well with customers and members of the team, display a confident and self-motivated approach
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment, support other members of the TSG team as they support our customers
- Ability to be calm and think clearly under pressure
- Aptitude for analytical problem resolution, display basic troubleshooting skills and approaches
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours, including evenings and weekend hours to meet project deadlines or resolve issues
- An attractive package andsalary
- A work in an international environment
Job Reference: CR1656
Salary: No salary indication -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Infrastructure
Job Industry: Infrastructure
Job Skill: IT Support Analyst
No views yet