IT System Administrator all-around multi-sites
My client is an international company and they are looking for a SPOC IT for their Benelux sites.
- Manage the availability, the technical performance of IS functions allocated to a site (server, network, server room, PC, applications, software, telephony, …)
- In charge of the implementation of information systems and the corresponding measures required regarding security (implementation of logical access controls, update of antiviruses, WIFI, protections / back-ups, in accordance with the norms and standards prescribed by DGSI/EP)
- Infrastructure Site management
- Manage and follow up on IS service contract of the site
- Manage administration related to IS operations on site (housekeeping, security, supplies…).
- Ensure accurate information on IS assets and users on the site is maintained.
- On site operational activities
- Guarantee the application of information security rules (ex-access rights for local information systems, access rights to secured network, and applications)
- Participate in the resolution of incidents for users of IS services on the site
- Coordinate the installation and deployment of new services, applications, software and hardware on the site in relation with central IS.
- Participate in the setting of the IS budget for the site. Monitor the budget.
- Monitor IS service levels on site and implement corrective actions when necessary
- Ensure that the processes of IT support are known and applied.
- Ensure all changes on the site follow the Change Management process.
- Generalist system administrator skills
- At least 3 years in a similar function
- Windows environment, Active Directory, Networking skills, telephony skills
- Phone devices experience
- Bilingual NL/FR
- A challenging job in a nice environment
- An attractive salary with a company car and extra benefits
- A lot of flexibility
Job Reference: CR4646486
Salary: No salary indication -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Infrastructure
Job Industry: Infrastructure
Job Skill: System Administrator
No views yet