Java Developer – startup mind – LLN – very technical
You are a Java developer? You want to avoid the hell of Brussel’s traffic jams? You want to be more than a cog in the machine and make a difference? My client has what you need!
My client develops an intuitive online platform that automates the flows of documents between business partners. They are also a company that prides itself on empowering its employees. Our interdependent way of working allows them to work in an environment where excellence is combined with a no-blame attitude. So that they can boldly go where no employee has ever gone before, without fearing failure.
As a Java Developer, you will contribute to the full development life cycle of the product scalable, distributed cloud platform, as part of a highly collaborative team.
Each java developers take ownership, review each other’s code, discuss code architecture and design, and regularly challenge and improve the process.
You will get a unique opportunity to develop your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve within the team.
Based on your experience and interests, you will:
– Design and implement new feature
– Improve the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use
– Provide advanced support to other teams, partners and customers
– Design and implement robust messaging components
– Create simple, modern and beautiful interfaces
– Implement requests and feedback from users
– Integrate with IT systems, technologies, modern web platforms and third-party app stores
– Learn and participate in all aspects of architecting, building and deploying a highly scalable and available distributed cloud system.
- You have a university degree in computer science or in mathematics, …
- You have minimum 2-3 years’ experience of relevant experience
- Fluency in English. French is a plus
- An interest in infrastructure management will be considered an asset
As a Java developer, we expect you to be fully dedicated to their product. You need to feel a true work-pleasure when building simple and effective solutions for advanced technology challenges.
You are a team player, with an open personality, and you will search for best solutions by both listening and making your case to your colleagues. You are accountable, involved and autonomous.
- Very nice company and very good team spirit (very human)
- The chance to have a job that really matters-Building a great product is the main purpose of the company
- The opportunity to work with international colleagues across the globe
- Very nice Gross salary
- Nice benefits (company car, …
- Easy commute to Louvain-la-Neuve
Job Reference: 09052018
Salary: No salary indication -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap
Job Type: Development
Job Industry: Development
Job Skill: Java
No views yet