Junior Software Security Engineer
My client is a company specialized in the transport sector, the IT Team is looking for a Junior Software Security Engineer. As a Security Engineer you make sure the Brussels data center runs in a safe environment.
You will identify security issues and risks, develop mitigation plans and implement and support security-focused tools and services. You will participate in security compliance efforts and ensure that best security practices are enforced on internally and externally developed code. In a nutshell, you make sure your IT colleagues can fully focus on their job without having to worry about security as this is where you step in!
More specifically you will:
- Provide 3rd level technical support to internal users to ensure all technical, security related, issues are successfully resolved within agreed SLA’s while maintaining service availability;
- Design and implement security measures;
- Develop procedures and tools for supporting the security infrastructure;
- Provide guidelines and procedures to developers, infrastructure people etc. based on chosen technology and tools;
- Actively work together with vendors during the development lifecycle of their products to ensure delivered applications meet the security requirements.
- You have excellent experience in configuring and maintaining all aspects of F5 BigIP, more specifically the LTM and ASM modules and feeling comfortable in writing non-trivial iRules;
- You are strong in security: penetration testing, source code review, security assessment, security architecture….;
- You are a team player – can give guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues;
- You have strong communication and planning skills;
- You have strong problem-solving skills;
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), knowledge of other language(s) is advantageous;
- You have good sense of responsibility and a hands on mentality;
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in IT;
- Ideally you have previous experience in IT enterprise environments;
- You have a Master/Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere.
- Career development opportunities in accordance with your expertise and commitment.
No views yet