Manager Business Process Analysts team
Our client is a major international organization located in Brussels. The company is undergoing a major digital transformation. This transformation effort is supported by a team of 10-15 Business process analysts.
Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to hire a new team manager for this team.
- Full line management responsibility for a team of 10-15 Business process analysts, including hiring and firing, talent management, career planning and competence management.
- You will be the first point of contact for all new projects, resource planning and operational follow up
- Regular collaboration with managers from other departments (Project management, PMO, Business) to align efforts and manage priorities
- Analyze and improve governance and Business process methodology and tools to make your team as efficient as possible
- You hold a University degree
- You have at least 10 years or more experience in Business process reengineering in large corporations
- Expert knowledge of process reengineering principles such as UML, BPMN, …
- Great coach and trainer mentality, you gain your energy from empowering team members to reach higher competence levels
- The ideal profile will have held a line management position, but candidates that have managed teams in matrix organizations (Project/program management or Quality management background) will be considered.
- A management position in a growing company in full transformation
- A team (average age 32 years) of highly driven Business process engineering professionals
- A competitive salary and a full range of extra-legal benefits (car, bonus, net expenses, ….)
No views yet