.Net Back-end Developer
My client is a booming company with that great start-up mindset located in the center of Brussels. With the support of a huge Belgian company above them, they have the assets, and resources to grow and evolve in the projects they are working on.
They provide robotics solutions that combine expertise and technology and design the complete process. It means that you will work with the very latest technologies on the market to succeed in your task. Since the company is growing a lot, you will have the chance to grow with them in your career path. This is a unique opportunity to be part of IT world of tomorrow. To grow their IT team, they are looking for a Junior and Senior .Net developer.
For this position, you will need to:
- Have a good Back-end skills in .Net/C#; VB.Net.
- Be able to communicate and present technical details.
- Be able to learn quickly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery.
- Be solution oriented.
In this function, your tasks will be mainly to:
- Create and maintain ongoing project through the lifecycle solution design document.
- Configure new processes and objects using core workflow.
- Inform the lead developer or project manager of any issues that might affect the project.
- Create web forms that act as enablers to the workflow.
By joining this company, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, a competitive salary package and a
lot of training to keep increasing your skills. This is the future, this is the firm of tomorrow. Be innovative and join today the company that everybody would like to join tomorrow.
Job Reference: NFR
Salary: No salary indication - car + package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
No views yet