.Net Technical Architect
Here is an opportunity to join a consultancy human oriented with plenty of opportunities to offer you. Quality and efficiency are their vision.
Your mission will take place in a company were challenge and technologies have a good match. This opportunity is located in the center of Brussels for a well-known and worldwide company. Active in energy sector. To expend their IT department, they are currently looking for a .Net Technical Architect
The profile required for this function will be to
- Have affinity with the following technologies:
- Have good communication skills will to report to your line manager and understand the need from the business.
- Strong design & programming skills focused mainly but not exclusively on the Microsoft platform.
- Write formal Architectures and specifications.
- Coach junior and senior developers
- Be fluent in French or Dutch and have a good passive understanding of the other.
- Be fluent in English written and spoken.
For this function, your task will be to:
- Define the Technical Solution Architecture for new applications
- Create Solution Architectures diagrams and documents.
- Participate on critical projects by defining the software architecture.
Create the base solution and implement complex programming tasks.
You will be able to enjoy a competitive salary with a full package including a company car for example.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a challenging company and on challenging project. You will be able also to enjoy trainings, a business review will be plan every month to be updated on your mission. To know more about the company or the function, click on the link below and apply. It will be a pleasure to contact you back.
Job Reference: NFR2711
Salary: No salary indication - car - package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
No views yet