Senior Project Manager (European Network scope)
Our client is an entity entirely operated and funded by the European Union and based in Brussels (Schuman area).
Recently the EU Commission has launched a major IT Network program, for which our client is currently looking to hire a Senior Project manager on a permanent basis.
More information regarding this program will be shared during initial contacts.
- Develop the processes, reporting and governance frameworks for managing the project
- Create a realistic and achievable project plan
- Determine the resources and organization structure need to support the project’s schedule and milestones.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams spread over multiple locations
- Review and coordinate all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process with the PMO
- Prepare the production and operating environments for solution roll-out to the users and other stakeholders.
- A bachelor or university degree
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), any additional language will be considered a plus
- At least 10 years or more expertise in project management, organizing resources and managing priorities (Prince 2 certification is a plus), preferably in a matrix management environment
- International project experience is considered a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel occasionally within the EU (+/- 2 days per month)
- A broad technology background, ideally in WAN networks and general infrastructure and Security knowledge
- Charismatic leader
- Next to a competitive salary and a large panel of extra-legal benefits, you will enjoy working a stable company in full growth.
- Participate in empowering the EU and its member state with a state-of the-art tool
- Work in an international context
No views yet