Sr PHP Developer native – BXL – Online influencers sector
Our client is a nice startup (online influencers sector) based in Brussels. It has raised $1.4m in seed funding in 2015 and now the company is looking to build out team with talented and passionate people
My client has recently joined forces with a Big Data company to build a robust Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) SaaS platform and is now looking for a creative Senior Full Stack developer to join its IT team and build it with us. The platform will help brands and agencies to manage their relationships with influencers, as well as measure and scale their influencer marketing initiatives.
This job will provide a great chance to experiment with emergent tools and concepts and develop innovative solutions that are at the forefront of the Digital Marketing industry. You will work on specific projects critical to the product success – switch projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and evolve.
You’ll be involved with all aspects of our back-end systems including:
● Research into new tools and technologies, products/frameworks that could benefit the
construction of our platform.
● Working on analysis, strategy, development, production, as well as contributing to the
automation of deployments/configurations of code.
● Ingesting data from various social and web sources (APIs, web crawls, etc)
● General collaborative duties such as agile method project management and code reviews
Who you are
● You know what it takes to build, administer and grow scalable applications
● You are a creative developer and problem solver
● You get the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up and are always ready to roll up your sleeves
● You are willing to work in a small team environment with great possibilities to make
development decisions that affect the future success of our company.
Skills and Experience
● You code object-oriented (PHP + JS).
● You think design patterns, SOLID, clean architecture.
● You love industry best practices (CI, TDD, PSR…).
● You are agile friendly (scrum,…) and you embrace change.
● You have experience in Symfony, REST, PHPUnit, Behat, Composer, Git, MySQL…
Nice experience to have:
● You have experience of Social Networks’ APIs.
● You have knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines.
● You have an interest in open-source search engines such as Elasticsearch
● You have a strong interest in Big Data concept and technologies
- Working for a very nice startup (scale up)
- Having a direct impact on the product
- A fast-growing and very young atmosphere
- A permanent job with a fixed and very good salary
- The opportunity to grow with the company over time
- Nice environnement (fun culture)
Job Reference: 14062017
Salary: No salary indication -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Development
Job Industry: Development
No views yet