Sr. Service Delivery Manager/Strategic Partner Manager
Our client is a large company located in the North/East of Brussels, close to the Ring.
You will join a team of 5 colleagues. Together, the team handles the relationship with over 100 ICT suppliers in terms of Performance management, contract management and Procurement.
You will handle the relationship with a strategic ICT supplier of the company. This supplier weighs over 10 million euro in terms of budget. Your major priorities will be:
Partner Performance management:
- Ensure and maintain proper governance between our client and the strategic supplier for all segments of the contract(s)
- Define, improve and follow up on KPI’s and Business Performance indicators and quality /performance/financial improvement plans
- Ensure the partner is in line with contractual expectations and pre-defined SLA’s.
- You ensure commercial negotiation and contract change management
- You identify and negotiate any necessary modification in collaboration with the Purchasing department and business Stakeholders.
- Initiate/perform regular benchmark studies of other suppliers
- Proactive and constant challenge of the operating models in place. Evaluate, recommend long terms operating models evolution scenarios.
- Strive to reach a mature and efficient relationship with the strategic supplier
- Act as the preferred contact person within the scope of the outsourcing deal
- Provide accurate and on-time communication to all involved parties
- Experience as Service Delivery Manager in the ICT sector.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluency in English (any additional language, especially Dutch or French is a strong asset)
- 10-20 years professional experience, with at least 5-7 years experience in a similar position
- Broad (high-level) knowledge of ICT technologies
- Bachelor or university degree
- Strong communication skills, able to listen, convince, negotiate and explain.
- Join for a competitive salary with company car and bonus (and all the usual perks), stay for the fast-moving environment, the intellectual challenge and a really great team of professionals!
Job Reference: ID - 654354
Salary: Depends on experience -
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Functional
Job Industry: Functional
No views yet